The Andrew Park Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which aims to promote support youth education with strong interests in Korean culture. The main emphasis is to promote students responding creatively to current and emerging social needs. For the past 5 years, the AP Foundation has awarded over $120,000 to such students. This year, the AP Foundation is expanding its interests to the arts to engage a wider group of people in the exciting world of Korean arts.
The activities of Andrew Park Foundation Armenia include but are not limited to:
- Support of elderly in need.
- Support of early learning and basic education;
- Support of higher education and innovative youth initiatives;
- Participation in and support of special innovative education initiatives
- Community engagement activity