Application timeline and results announcement
To apply for the Sulchang Andrew Park Foundation scholarship programme, please simply log on to our online application platform and submit all the supporting documents. The applications will be reviewed by an Assessment Panel, whose report on the basis of their review will be compared with the opinions of the representatives from Sulchang Andrew Park Foundation. The results of the panels’ decision will be sent out to the awardees and there will be an announcement in the newspaper.
Total scholarship: $ 24,000.00 ($ 2,000.00 to each of the twelve awarded students).
Application period: June 3 (Monday) - July 20 (Saturday), 2019
Announcement: Information will be sent out to the awardees and there will be an announcement in the newspaper.
How to Apply
- A personal introduction (200-300 words in either English or Korean)
- 2 recommendation letters (can be academic references from teachers or professors, employers’ references, or references from distinguished professionals)
You may submit your recommendations via online application, or you can tell your recommenders to send the recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to the street address below.
- An original copy of academic transcript for the past year and a copy of the Enrollment Verification (can be submitted online or mail)
- A copy of the university admission letter (for prospective students only)
- An essay (400-500 words in either English or Korean) Please write about whom you consider to be a trailblazer forKorea, Korean culture,or Korean history. Why do you admire this person?Why do you consider him/her to be a trailblazer?
Please upload the above documents to our online application system.
- Sign up and create profile for application.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you from the webmaster.
- Upload your application and supporting documents.
- When the results are released, awarded applicants will receive the email.
Law Office of Andrew Park, P.C.
450 7th Avenue Suite# 1805
New York, NY 10123
A final beneficiary requires the original school certificate and transcript. If the applicant submits false documents for the scholarship application they will be disqualified from being awarded the scholarship.